Cross Education has come to Japan to establish its fully cultural & communicative immersive international summer camp experience to Japanese and offshore students.
There are certain places in the world where international education community building has happened and flourished. We’ve seen so historically in the USA, Switzerland, Canada, the UK. We believe that Japan makes absolute sense for may reasons: one for its global economic reach and impact; two for its positioning in the East, from where global economic growth is now largely being driven; and three, from a country that provides the connectedness, the safety, the security, and the richness of life and experience that inspire learning in all ways.
The directors have a long heritage in both Canada and Japan offering English-based experiential programs for international students. Through Cross Education, Japan, they proudly bring an exciting new brand of education to Japan to create a venue for people from all corners of the planet.
The Cross Summer Academy, coming next in the summer of 2019, is a multi-locational program based in the Tokyo and in the Kanto region. It brings a community of children and teenagers (from 5 to 18 years old) together from around the world, and from around Japan.
Together they engage in up to six weeks of challenge and discovery in the Cross Summer Academy:
- Open Minds Change the World
- Eco-Environmental Studies
- Mechatronics & Technology Design,
- Online Media & Design,
- Photography, Videography, & Production
- International Dynamics & Awareness
- Remote, Virtual, & Real Flight
Program Contents & Features
(Applied weekly and thematically integrated into daily learning experiences.)
- Technology: 3D, Mechatronics, Artificial Intelligence, Renewable Energy
- Blockchain Innovation Theory and Application
- Agriculture and Environmental Studies
- Photography, Videography, and Digital Production
- Aeronautics, Aviation, and Rocketry
- Fine and Performing Arts
- Sports and Athletics
- Architecture and Design
- Animation and Design
- Outdoor Learning (Urban, Mountain, and Ocean)
- Age Range: 5 to 18
- Flexible & Variable Groups (same age, cross ages, by Academy “house”)
- Full native English speaking environment and focus.
- International Social and Cultural Awareness
- Japanese Cultural and Language Studies
- Integration and interaction between all ages.
- Specialized focuses within age groups.
- Collaborative Learning
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Leadership Education
- Weekly Social and Family Events that Include:
- Performances, Parties, Presentations, and Park Barbecues
Cross Education Japan believes that children and young adults should participate together in a relationship that helps both learn. Older children help younger, and younger children are inspired to learn by the examples set by their older peers.
Equally so, Cross believes that in order to become inspired, at any age or level, inspirational figures and role models are essential. That’s why we tie professional in their fields into everything we do. Each theme and category of learning throughout the camp is tied to international professionals and organizations who are impacting the world with what they do.
We use the best examples and advice available in all of the learning opportunities we facilitate, from organizations and institutions such as Siemens, Platinum, Line, MIT, an more.
Cross Education Japan, and the Cross Summer Academy, provides educational opportunities, based in Japan, where ideas and people from around the world come together to benefit equally:
- to inspire each other,
- to learn from one another, and
- to impact their lives each in ways that may later help each of them impact the world.
Check us out at www.cross.education and send us a note should you want more details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best,
The Cross Team