THEME: Open Minds Change the World
- Download the 2019 Cross Summer Camp Flyer
- Download the Weekly Schedules for All 7 Weeks
- Download the Weekly Flyers for All 7 Weeks
…through technology, engineering, communication, ecology, culture, social & international awareness, exotic locations, mind-blowing tours, fantastic experiences, and inspiring activities, in English or Japanese, in the metropolis of Tokyo, in the serenity of Japan.
The Cross Summer Academy is held at 3 exciting locations in Tokyo and around Japan:
- Showa Women’s University near the center of Tokyo (Weeks 1~4 & 6)
- Okutama Outdoor Facility in the foothills of the Japanese Alps (Week 5)
- Akiyoshidai Camp in Yamaguchi Prefecture (Week 7)
Our summer academy is a full summer of fun, learning, challenge, and discovery. The Academy runs for seven weeks each summer, from mid July through the end of August, and is located at exciting locations in Tokyo, Okutama, and Akiyoshidai in Yamaguchi Prefecture (flights included). The grand finale is the 2019 Akiyoshidai International Youth Summit. Whether you choose to participate in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or the full 7 weeks of camp, you will experience different places, people, and challenges each week. You may choose any combination of weeks, starting on any Monday and finishing on any Friday. The theme of the Academy is “Open Minds Change the World,” and within that, each week has its own unique focus.