Kids… get ready to cheer!
On Tuesday, January 8th, 2019, we will begin offering professionally led classes and a new cheerdance club program at our Jiyugaoka Studio. This program is for boys and girls, 4 to 14 years old, and will provide classes from beginner to advanced levels of cheerdance, a combination of fun, exercise, performance, and skills found in all forms of dance. Contact us for more information, and join us on November 11th, 2018 at the American Club to meet us all and learn more!
Starts January 8th, 2019!
- AGE RANGE: Kids (4-14)
- TIME: Tuesday or Thursday 16:30- 17:30, Saturday 10:00-12:00
- REGISTRATION FEE: ¥15,000 (one time)
- 60 MINS/WEEK (Tues. or Thurs.): ¥15,000/month
- 120 MINS/WEEK (Sat.): ¥30,000/month
- Location: Jiyugaoka Studio 2-22-3-101 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 135-0035
The Cross Kids Cheer Program is an ongoing cheerdance club lead by Cheer Spirit and Moeko Shimada, Cheerdance coach of the Hanshin Tigers. The Cross Kids Club learns cheer dance and performance techniques, and they regularly have opportunity to perform at events in and around Tokyo.